Thursday, May 8, 2008

info@propertyforsalecuba.com


Email: What a day I had today! I tried all day to set up the email account for the new Cuba website http://www.propertyforsalecuba.com/ and the company that I use for hosting has aonly changed the POP3 settings! Well, soft lad here didn't notice this change and carried on regardless. It wasn't until I noticed later that port 465 was needed and not port 110 did I manage to get the email sorted. Anyway anyone with anything to say about Cuba can email me at info@propertyforsalecuba.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Andalucia, Spain
Doylie 45. What kind of a handle is that? Well, Doylie is my knick-name and the 45 are the last two digits of my army number. I am what is called an "SEO Search Engine Optimiser" being as I get websites found but I like to call my work Search Engine Advertising because really, that's what I actually do, I advertise on the Search Engines. Born in the fair city of Liverpool, although I am a fan of The Peoples Club, Everton FC. I like Blues music, guitar, Internet, fine wine (and some crap ones) and good food.