Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PROPERTY FOR SALE CUBA - AFTER FIDEL CASTRO


Property for sale Cuba? What sort of a daft title is that, you may well ask? Well, Fidel Castro has resigned, leaving Cuba in the hands of his brother, Raul, who, let's face it, will not last too long once the big lad has snuffed it. Then? Here's my thoughts on post Castro Cuba.



Castro has snubbed the yanks for almost 50 years and has now retired. Nobody in their right minds could think that the communists can last much longer, after all, Cuba's main ally, Russia, has long since done away with the one party system (ahem!)


When the great day comes and the world and his wife will all want a part of Cuba for themselves and so, with that in mind, I have created http://www.propertyforsalecuba.com/ a website devoted to Property for sale in Cuba, Holidays in Cuba, Hotels Cuba, Holiday villas Cuba, Real estate agents Cuba and all services, flights, car hire in Cuba


People from all over the world will look to buy houses in Cuba for holiday villas, rentals, winter holidays and of course they are going to need services such as, flights to Cuba, Taxi, car hire, cleaners, builders and anything else you could possibly think of.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Andalucia, Spain
Doylie 45. What kind of a handle is that? Well, Doylie is my knick-name and the 45 are the last two digits of my army number. I am what is called an "SEO Search Engine Optimiser" being as I get websites found but I like to call my work Search Engine Advertising because really, that's what I actually do, I advertise on the Search Engines. Born in the fair city of Liverpool, although I am a fan of The Peoples Club, Everton FC. I like Blues music, guitar, Internet, fine wine (and some crap ones) and good food.