Thursday, May 22, 2008

Property for sale Cuba: 638 Ways to Kill Castro

Heres an intersting tale:
Do you think this title sounds ludicrous? Oh, probably it does but it only sounds…
Yesterday (26th July) was one of the most important national holidays in Cuba (maybe even the most important). However if you follow US press you’d ask yourself “Why on Earth they celebrate that day??? They should erase it from their nation’s memory!” and that would be quite reasonable question when you see this title: July 26th Marks Anniversary Of Castro’s Failure, Cuban RevolutionIsn’t that tremendously malicious when you know how that “failure” has raised national spirit to struggle against the regime, when you know that was the dawn of Revolution? (truth maybe I founded isolated article but still)
Read more of this story Click Here

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Andalucia, Spain
Doylie 45. What kind of a handle is that? Well, Doylie is my knick-name and the 45 are the last two digits of my army number. I am what is called an "SEO Search Engine Optimiser" being as I get websites found but I like to call my work Search Engine Advertising because really, that's what I actually do, I advertise on the Search Engines. Born in the fair city of Liverpool, although I am a fan of The Peoples Club, Everton FC. I like Blues music, guitar, Internet, fine wine (and some crap ones) and good food.